Monday, May 25, 2015
Thursday, May 21, 2015
1. Belief in the Oneness of God (Allah): This is the first and the central belief in Islam. There is no god except One God Allah the Almighty. He has no partners and He Has no offspring. Allah Alone is the Lord of the universe. There is nothing equal to Him.
2. Belief In The Angels: Angels in Islam are spiritual creation of Allah that have no free will and worship Allah continuously. The angels have no gender and they have certain tasks appointed to them by Allah for example: angel Gabriel who conveyed the message of Allah to the prophets in the form of the revelations. angel of death who takes the souls of people on the appointed times, angel Micheal is in the charge of bringing the rain and so on. There are angels who write the good and the bad deeds done by humans, there are angels who will come to question after death in the grave. etc. Angels are not normally seen by naked eye but if Allah wills they can take the form of human on certain occasions.
3. Belief In the All The Prophets Of Allah And the Last Prophet Mohammad (Pbuh): A Muslim believes in all the prophets of Allah including the last and the final messenger Prophet Mohammad (pbuh). It is important part of Islamic faith to believe in all the prophets and respect all of them. The exact number of the messengers sent is not known but about 25 are mentioned by name in the Holy Quran which includes prophet Adam, Noah, Salah, Abraham(Ibrahim), Joseph(Yusuf), Moses, Zakariya, Yahya(John), Yunus (Johnah) ,Jesus and so on.... Most of these messengers are also mentioned in the old and the new testaments of Holy Bible.
Tuesday, May 19, 2015
Saturday, May 16, 2015
During our life we come across many reminders and tests that call us towards Allah, and give us a chance to change and improve ourselves. All humans can make mistakes but a good believer is the one who realizes his/ her mistake immediately and repents sincerely to Allah and changes oneself so as not to repeat the same sin.
If we try to remember that during our life time how many reminders have we come across, how many Islamic lectures have we heard, how many Quranic verses have we read with understanding, the answer will be countless but what change did these brought in our lives is sometimes none or minimal. We are reminded many times about getting closer to Allah, to leave our bad habits, not to waste our time, stop taking usury and so on, inside our heart most of the times we know that what is wrong and what is right but in the end we are still the same people that we are. We do not make any effort to give up the bad habit or to bring any change on our selves. So what is the benefit of all theses reminders???
The problem is that we don't want to change ourselves but we want our life to get better, we hope and expect to be rewarded in the here after, we want our supplications to be accepted, we want other people to be nice with us and so on....
Allah says in the Holy Quran in Surah Raad Chapter 13 Verse 11:
...... Surely never will Allah change the condition of a people until they change it themselves.....
Saturday, May 9, 2015
Friday, May 8, 2015
Hormones are chemical messengers in our body that help in normal physiology of our brain, heart, bones, muscles and reproductive organs. The body functions best when all theses different hormones are balanced, Any sort of hormonal imbalances leads to various disorders depending on the type of hormone that is either abnormally high or low.
Female hormones have a major role in the life of a woman beginning as early as from puberty until menopause. At all the different stages of life, female hormones need to be balances or otherwise may lead to various problems including abnormal menstrual cycles, absence of periods, heavy periods, infertility, mood swings, premenstrual syndrome, hot flashes, disturbance in healthy sexual life etc.
In short we can say female hormonal health is not only limited to menstrual cycles and menopause but instead it is something that determines her life long well being.
Causes Of Hormonal Imbalances; In general hormones may be imbalanced due to:
- Inadequate sleep
- Taking synthetic hormones
- Long term use of birth control pills or injectable contraceptives containing hormones.
- Lack of physical exercise.
- Use of artificial and synthetic food products.
- Use of certain artificial cosmetic products.
The Major Components Of Female Endocrine System:
- Ovaries; which are the female sex organs.
- Pituitary gland: which helps control all the endocrine organs in the body.
- Hypothlamus; regulates the secretion of hormones in the pituitary gland.
- Thyroid gland; mainly controls body metabolism but has a major role in female sexual functions as well.
- Adrenal glands.
Female Hormones: include
1. Estrogen which is secreted by the ovaries during the first half of the menstrual cycle.
2. Progesterone which is secreted in the second half of the menstrual cycle from the ovaries.
3. FSH ( the follicle stimulation hormone) is secreted from the pituitary gland and stimulated the ovaries to produce follicles one of which gets large enough to release a mature egg in the mid cycle.
4. LH ( Leutenizing hormone) secreted from the pituitary gland and helps release a mature egg and promotes ovulation.
5. Prolactin promotes lactation during breast feeding.
6. Oxytocin leads to uterine contractions during labor and child birth.
Thursday, May 7, 2015
The Holy Qur'an (also known as The Koran) is the sacred book of Islam. It is the word of God whose truth was revealed to the Prophet Muhammad through the angel Gabriel over a period of 23 years. As it was revealed, so it was committed to memory by his companions, though written copies were also made by literate believers during the lifetime of the Prophet.
Muslims believe that the truths of The Holy Qur'an are fully and authentically revealed only in the original classical Arabic. However, as the influence of Islam grows and spreads to the modern world, it is recognized that translation is an important element in introducing and explaining Islam to a wider audience. This translation, by Abdullah Yusuf Ali, is considered to be the most faithful rendering available in English.
Friday, May 1, 2015
The Video shows how a young child was found alive under the ground and is safe without any apparent injuries. It is A miracle and it is Allah the Almighty in whose hands is life and death. No one can die without His will.
The Holy Quran clears mentions:
Nor can a soul die except by Allah's permission, the term being fixed as by writing..... (Surah Al-Imran chapter 3 verse 145)