Thursday, September 17, 2015
Wednesday, September 16, 2015
(Makes 12 Muffins)
- All purpose flour: 2 cups
- Sugar : 1 cup
- Milk: 1/2 cup.
- Ghee/ oil / shortening : 1/2 cup.
- Chocolate powder : 1/2 cup.
- Baking powder: 1 teaspoon.
- Eggs; 2
1. Pre-Heat the oven to 350 F.
2. Beat together eggs, sugar and shortening.
3. Add to the mixture flour, chocolate powder and baking powder.
4. Add milk and mix all the ingredients together, beating thoroughly with an electric egg beater.
5. Fill 3/4 of the muffin cups.
6. Bake for 15 - 20 minutes.
7. Check with a toothpick, if comes out dry, your muffins are ready.
8. Eat and enjoy.
Tuesday, September 15, 2015
Monday, September 14, 2015
Wednesday, September 9, 2015
Monday, September 7, 2015
The Birth Of Mariam (Mary):
A description of her birth in a noble and righteous family is described as follows in the Holy Quran:
Allah did chose Adam and Noah, the family of Abraham, and the family of Imran above all people. Offsprings one of the other; and Allah hears and knows all things. Behold! When the wife of Imran said: O my Lord! I do dedicate unto You what is in my wombfor Your special service, so accept this of me, for You hear and know all things. When she was delivered, she said:O my Lord! Behold! I delivered a female child, And Allah knew best what she brought forth- and the male is not like a female. i have named her Maray, and I seek refuge with You(for Your protection) for her and her offspring, from devil (shatan) the rejected. (Surah Al-Imran Chapter 3 verses 33-36)Her Acceptance By Allah As A Righteous Woman And Servant Of God:
The word Mary or Mariam means maid servant of God. Although Mariam's mother vowed to giver her unborn child for the service of God hoping it to be a male child, still when she delivered a female she was accepted by God as mentioned in the following verses;
Tuesday, September 1, 2015
❤ The Test of Time ❤Posted by Islam is the religion of peace and mercy on Tuesday, September 1, 2015